Gallery | gunpowder requiem | flickr | livejournal
| make-me real blog |
Second time around, yay! XD This time by
The Rules: -
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about Themselves on Their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post Their icons on your journal.
5. No tag backs.
6. No nonsense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this.
7. You have to tag 10 people.
Ten things about me:
01. I'm a complete introvert. I enjoy time alone, and it's when I'm able to rest, think, relax, and recharge my energies. Going out and having people around me all the time makes me tired and I get very bothered by constant phone calls, text messages (got really angry with that a few months ago ><), invitations to go out all of a sudden, interruptions and people not respecting my personal space.
02. While I love to eat, as said before, I do worry about my weight sometimes not in the sense of being top-model thin, which I find actually pretty disgusting, but to keep my health up. Not too good at this point lately since I don't eat too well, but...
03. Alcohol makes my throat hurt, thus I don't drink it, but I have no problem with people drinking as long as they're keeping an eye to their safety and are drinking because they actually like the taste. However, I do loathe people who drink too much because they want to 'look cool' and get wasted - I think wasted people is a really depressing scene. :/
04. I do think drugs are the most pathetic state a human being can get to, though. oo Or one of the most. I find it very depressing that someone's life is not only sad enough so that they resort to drugs, but even more the fact that they're not willing to make any efforts to try and change the situation and just resort to a temporary, expensive and unhealthy solution that distorts reality inside their heads.
05. Although I am Brazilian, I can't stand soccer. ><' For some reason I don't mind when a German friend of mine talks about it (a true German accent makes everything better! XD), but in Brazil and when people are making a mess, it just annoys me too much. Especially since everything stops in my country for the World Cup, even universities. The streets are empty, and the traffic gets crazy once it's over because everyone needs to get home or go back to work. It's ridiculous.
06. I love water and I DO believe it has a taste. Each water tastes differently!
07. When I am not home or at my best friend's house, I have to wear slippers to the shower. I developed a weird neurosis of stepping bare feet in a bathroom floor that I am not sure it's clean or not, so now I even forget I have them on. D:
08. Every time I wash my hair, I take from 30 to 40 minutes because I use at least three hands of shampoo. ><' And I comb my hair in the shower, too. And brush my teeth. My apartment mates probably get really pissed, but I can't help it. D:
09. I got used to sleeping at my home, which is really, really quiet... to the point that I now have to use earplugs whenever I sleep somewhere noisier - which is practically everywhere. D: I need complete silence and darkness to sleep, since lights also keep me awake.
10. I hate, hate, hate anything that crawls. ><' Especially big centipedes. I prefer a Tarantula in my room, but not a big centipede. D':
1 - If you were on a deserted island and could choose only three itens to take with you. What would you pick?
My computer, a drawing pad, and one doll. What? XD All right, being serious? A lighter, a rope and something I could send a signal with. Maybe a walkie talkie, if a phone didn't work.
2 - What's your favorite movie/anime/game/whatever it is you like the most?
Hard to say... oo' I can watch WWII movies over and over again, though. I would say Conspiracy never gets tiring, and Downfall is a great, great (and tense) movie. I'm also really into Game of Thrones and Once Upon a Time - too bad the season just ended... D'X So... now, Game of Thrones.
3 - What is the thing you own that you love the most?
Damaran and Alexis. <3 Don't make me choose between the two!
4 - What is the thing you DON'T own but wish you did?
Heeeeee a house. That's what I want the most now, my own house bought with my own money. x3
Doesn't mean I'm homeless, but one's own house can be different from our parents' house.
5 - What animal would you love to have living with you? (It doesn't matter if it's a whale. Pretend you own a HUGE tank or something. XD)
An alaskan Malamute puppy. If I had a big house just for myself and the puppy. x3
Or a dragon, if they existed. XD
6 - What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Go to the restroom and wash my face. Twice. Or shower directly, depends on the day.
7 - Do you have any hidden talents? (Loved this one, so I'll keep it.)
I don't think so... óo' I practiced fencing for a while from school to high school, but wasn't too good at it... I guess I'm ok with languages? I am really interested in them even though they're now what I work with, so I try hard to learn them. :3
8 - Who is that one person you'd give anything to meet?
Hard one. o_o' Actor wise I do like Kenneth Branagh, Chris Hemsworth, Stanley Tucci, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau... but I am really, really liking Charles Dance, he is absolutely amazing. Music wise there's no one but Marko from Poets of the Fall... and artist wise, I would love to meet any of the old-school 2D animators working around nowadays.
... Making long answer short, right now, Charles Dance. XD
9 - What language would you love to learn?
French, I guess. Though I want to learn more Russian. ;_;'
10 - What country would you love to visit?
One I've never been to... Sweden. o.o
And I want to go back to Germany, Scotland, Russia and Japan.
1 - When you are over stressed, what do you tend to do to calm down?
If I am alone, I take a long shower and try to spend some time doing absolutely nothing... if I'm not stressed over something I must do soon. If so, I just try my best to finish it as fast as I can. If I have people around me, I usually get really quiet for the rest of the time and try to leave as soon as I can on my own.
2 - Is there something in your hobby that you feel like it's missing?
Dolls moving around. Ok, being serious? Less ego play, and more empathy. Less 'my doll has to be the prettiest and I have to be the the one to call most attention to myself' and more of a sense of community, without people backstabbing each other.
3 - What is something that people like to eat that you can't stand?
Mac Donalds. It might taste good, but it weights on my conscience so much and I feel so guilty... ><' As for drinks, anything with alcohol or gas. Gosh, I can't stand Coke. D':
4 - What is something that people hate to eat and you love? (It can be a "weird" food combo as well)
I like liver... people don't usually like it, but I do. o.o
5 - Are you a cat person or a dog person?
I like both of them. :3 I'm unfortunately allergic to cats, but since I met Fran's Falcor and we adopted Lena, I've been more and more into them. I've always loved dogs though, and if I get the chance, I'd love to own a big one. <3
6 - What do you like to do on your spare time?
Draw, read, write, watch the series I like, just go around the internet and play RP with Fran.
Or just talk nonsense. XD
7 - Do you have any hidden talents?
As said before, maybe an interest in languages that allows me to make an effort to learn them?
8 - How long it takes you to actually trust someone?
Depends a lot on the person, but... I would say more than a year. I'm an introvert, and recent experiences made me weary of trusting people too easily. It doesn't mean I will treat them badly... just that my defenses are usually up and I won't share anything too personal too soon. Trust is a complicated term, though - I might trust someone to do certain things, but not trust them as a close friend. And I can trust someone as a friend, but not with certain responsibilities. And there's also the fact that people can change - someone I trusted years ago, I may not trust anymore because of a change in attitudes. I stay mostly as an observer, and I do take a long time to actually trust someone completely.
Well, I guess that's the reason I count friends I fully trust in just one hand. D:
9 - Have you been obcessed over something lately?
Moving. Moving, moving, decisions, a lot of decisions, getting my own place. ><' Though I think it's only gonna happen once I get into Grad School. And seeing my dolls and friends back home again, who I miss terribly.
10 - Last but not least... How are you feeling today? <3
Tired, completely beat, lacking sleep and trying to get into my head the fact that I actually graduated. I was also feeling pretty weird for awhile, not I'm just worried about waking up early tomorrow. D:
Again, too lazy/tired for creating questions, so screw the rules. XD