Gallery | gunpowder requiem | flickr | livejournal
| make-me real blog |
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. No tag backs.
6. No nonsense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this.
7. You have to tag 10 people.
Ten things about me:
01. I enjoy time alone, at home, with very few friends in person or on Skype. I don't like to go out for a whole day for more than two days in a row and stay out until late at night IF I wasn't previously warned - it gets me very tired and nervous to do a lot of things out of the blue since it feels like I've lost the day. I usually prefer to arrange places to go with someone, go, and then get back home to rest. Though when I have time to plan myself, I'm ok with long programs with friends. :3
02. It takes me a while to actually trust someone, so if I am talkative towards someone, it means I really like that person. Untrue people made me weary of letting other people get near me too easily, so sometimes I do put my defenses up. I also get really, really quiet for a long time when someone pisses me off or if anything is bothering me.
03. I hate waking up early if it's not for something I really want to do. And I get really angry if someone wakes me up with senseless text messages - I refuse to answer those. ><' And I reeeally love to sleep well!
04. I've finished the advanced German course in college without realizing it was actually a requirement for one of my majors (thankfully). ><' And I also took Russian just for fun, but want to go forward with it, and try to revive my Japanese.
05. Although I am not a specialist, I love reading and watching stuff about WWII, as well as looking for curiosities and trying to write about it. My dearest characters actually have a WWII background to their story.
06. I am very auto-critical of my work and I never really started any of the comic books I wanted to draw because I don't feel I am good enough for that. The same thing happens with doll face-ups and photos. :/ Thankfully I now have friends who really cheer me up and are helping me go forward.
07. I love milk. Chocolate milk. Everything that has milk on it, or chocolate. I mean, really. XD Ok, I love food, eating well, and I would never go on those salad-only diets. ><'
08. Sometimes I'm feeling so lazy that, though, if I don't have food on my fridge, I just sit there starving because it's too much trouble to go out and actually get food. Really. I am a specialist in the art of losing weight by doing absolutely nothing.
09. I really wanted to have an organized, clean room... but I keep accumulating stuff, and I have a hard time throwing stuff away. I am trying to get better though, and slowly managed to organize the boxes for this moving in a more satisfactory way. I dream of having my own house with enough space for all my stuff and to make it look clean.
10. I can't go to bed without taking a shower first. My bed is my sacred place where nothing dirty can go, and I also am kinda neurotic about showers - I can take two per day, or more, depending on the weather and on how much stuff I did that day. I also take a long time in the shower because it's where I have ideas. D:
1 - Did you ever feel like beating someone up really bad? Why?
Yes. There is one person whom if I ever meet personally, I want to rub her head down against asphalt. Seriously.
2 - Did you ever pee in your pants (even a little) because you couldn't hold it before getting to a bathroom?
Not really because I couldn't make it to the bathroom, but... well, everyone did at least once! óo'
3 - What was the worst physical pain you ever felt?
When I was very little and hit my head very hard, and had to get stitches. ><'
4 - What was the worst emotional pain you ever felt?
When some old good friends read my blog after I vented out, completely ignored everything I wrote about myself and about my own decisions, made selective reading and decided to get angry and send accusing and very offensive messages because they though I only wrote it because I wanted to criticize them, when I was actually criticizing myself. They made me lose my long weekend, get really pissed off and even develop loathing to a certain kind of individual. And also when they suggested that they would be untrue to someone they said they didn't like because of senseless reasons. There is NOTHING I hate more than untruth, and lack of empathy, and it was very disappointing to see that people who I used to like a lot would suggest to do this kind of thing. At least now I've learned to trust people who are sincere from the start and don't smile to everyone to later bad mouth them in their backs.
5 - What's your worst memory?
I'm not completely sure... I could say it was on a high school trip to Amazon, as a bad memory I could share - I could barely sleep without my body aching at the next day, the bathroom on the boat (yes, we had to sleep on a boat) was terrible and just one for a lot of people, and there was one day that I was so tired of walking in the middle of the forest, so frustrated because I wanted to go home and so fed up with the trip, that I almost stopped right there for good. All I could do once I managed to get back to the boat was lay down on the net completely quiet and sleep for the rest of the day, as I didn't even really feel like eating anything. The trip wasn't completely bad, there were some good points... but that part was really frustrating. ><'
6 - If your doll could make a couple with someone else's dolls, which would it be?
I want to give some love to Fran's Wolf. >3
I just have no idea about who would try to do it. XD
7 - Which doll from another owner would you like to have for yourself?
If I could stay with them for a few days, it would be Fran's Dmitriy, or Chibi Lilie's Olive! But I wouldn't keep them to myself since I like the characters and their essence are with their owners, so I like to appreciate what they do with them. :3
8 - Did you ever give up on a character because of a friend's influence?
I don't think so... o.o Friends usually help me get excited with some characters.
9 - Would you give up on buying a certain doll sculpt because your friend who has the same sculpt would be offended?
If the person would feel offended and he/she was a really good friend of mine, maybe. But thankfully none of my friends are that neurotic and we usually share a lot of doll sculpts. XD
10 - Do you secretly hate one of your friend's dolls but are too afraid of telling him/her?
Nope. o.o I believe all dolls need love, especially our friends'. I can't really hate a doll itself, since it's usually not the dolls fault if the owner is crazy or if the character doesn't really make any sense...
01) Are there any sculpts that look so much like something you would have?
Doll sculpts, I believe most Volks ones. I've had ups and downs in this hobby but I guess I finally got some stability regarding sculpts and such - if I could (meaning - if I didn't love my older dolls so much) I would go for Volks only.
02) What is your favorite DC character?
DC? Maybe Batman... if it's Marvel on the other hand, Thor or Iron Man.
03) If we were a couple (or we already are), where would you take me for our first date?
A really nice restaurant.
04) What is the color you dislike most?
Orange...? Maybe colors that are way too bright? I am not sure. oo'
05) Where did your nickname came from?
Trinity Blood. Yep, stupid, I know, but it worked! D':
06) Have you ever had a teacher/professor you really hate? Why?
Yep. Mostly because he/she was so not motivated that the whole class couldn't take their subject seriously, unfortunately, as much as we tried. Professors need to be at least enthusiastic about their subjects so that they can get their students interested too. I didn't hate her as a person, I just got very frustrated with the subject, though.
07) Besides dolls. Do you have any other kid toys?
Plushies, a lot of them... and a Nintendo DS. <3
08) Pen, pencil or mechanical pencil?
09) What is your favorite pokemon?
10) What is your nerdier character? What type of nerd is (s)he?
Not... very... sure. oo' Alexis is a history nerd, kind of. The guy who studies history even in his forties. He's also crazy for miniature trains and his dream is to have those tables with the whole scenery, stations, and a moving toy train. xD But most of my characters are not very 'contemporary' so it's hard to judge how nerd they are...
Tagging people later, I'm lazy. oo/